Job Title: Employee Survey - Client Support Specialist
Location: Chicago – NW Suburbs (Lake Zurich, IL)
As an Employee Survey - Client Support Specialist, the position is responsible for supporting clients through large scale employee survey programs. This includes the client survey program set up, implementation, timelines, project specifications, database development and communications. The position also collaborates with other departments, such as IT programming, consulting and data center teams to ensure that client’s survey project expectations are achieved. TNS is a global information and insight group. Our employee research division in North America is focused on helping clients understand and actively manage their company’s relationships with groups such as employees and customers. We deliver customized employee and customer surveys that measure the vital link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction and business performance. For more information about TNS Employee Insights, please visit our website at: www.tnsei.com.
Major Duties Include:
- Preparing large scale online employee surveys for launch to clients’ employees, processes data and generation reports
- Ensuring project stays on schedule
- Day-to-day direct client contact and coordination on project details and execution
- Monitor progress of survey cycles and respond to help desk queries
- Escalate out of scope work to project directors with suggested client options and cost information
- Training clients on survey tools and processes
Required Skills/ Experience/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to manage multiple client projects and respond to changing priorities in a timely manner
- Strong computer skills – proficiency on all MS Office software
- Ability to assimilate different technology platforms quickly
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to provide professional service and support to clients
- Strong attention to detail, double check your work, know when you are right
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Good problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of survey methods and statistics is a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in a client facing role a plus
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and background. Comprehensive benefits package provided.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and attach your resume.