Job Title: Marketing / Communications Specialist
Location: Chicago – NW Suburbs (Lake Zurich, IL)
This position helps our research and consulting business grow thru attracting and signing new Employee Survey clients. Position responsibilities include writing marketing content, collateral, proposals, pitch materials, etc. You will be working closely with others on the business development team to accomplish your goals. TNS is a global information and insight group. Our employee research division in North America is focused on helping clients understand and actively manage their company’s relationships with groups such as employees and customers. We deliver customized employee and customer surveys that measure the vital link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction and business performance. For more information about TNS Employee Insights, please visit our website at: www.tnsei.com.
- Excellent business writing and, proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to diverse audiences
- Flexibility to multi-task as business demands shift from marketing to sales priorities.
- Basic understanding of web and social media marketing avenues.
- Interest in the strategic issues facing the human resources/talent management area
- Above average knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point systems
- Team player with excellent collaborative skills.
Required Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business, human resources field and relevant work experience
- Entry level skills in developing marketing campaigns and collateral materials
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and background. Comprehensive benefits package provided.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and attach your resume.