Job Title: Interns - UI/UX Design
Location: Chicago – NW Suburbs (Lake Zurich, IL)
TNS – Employee Insights offers many part time intern positions including: Employee Survey client support, marketing – communications and IT – programing.
TNS is a global information and insight group. Our employee research division in North America is focused on helping clients understand and actively manage their company’s relationships with groups such as employees and customers. We deliver customized employee and customer surveys that measure the vital link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction and business performance. For more information about TNS Employee Insights, please visit our website at: www.tnsei.com.
TNS Employee Insights is seeking an Intern UX/UI Designer to be involved in the design of web applications. The ideal candidate has a mix of visual design and user experience skills, and demonstrates very strong design aesthetics coupled with effective UI solutions.
- Has to be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Art, HCI, and a healthy interest in all things mobile
- Have portfolio that demonstrates a range of visual and UI solutions
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Experience with user research methodologies, usability studies
- Create sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, prototypes
- Explore new design and product concepts, validate them with users, and rapidly iterate
Working hours are flexible and can be worked out during the interview process. Interns will gain valuable experience while working in a fun, yet demanding environment.
- Just graduated and looking for the right field
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- “I get it the first time” – smart
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence and an optimistic outlook; positive attitude demonstrated in all interaction
- Desire to work in a small team of a very large international company
- Can work out of the Lake Zurich, IL office
- Interested in a part time internship which might lead to full time work
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and attach your resume.