Job Title: XML Developer
Location: Chicago – NW Suburbs (Lake Zurich, IL)
TNS is a global information and insight group. Our employee research division in North America is focused on helping clients understand and actively manage their company’s relationships with groups such as employees and customers. We deliver customized employee and customer surveys that measure the vital link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction and business performance. For more information about TNS Employee Insights, please visit our website at: www.tnsei.com.
We are hiring a dedicated XML Developer to join our web development team in Lake Zurich, IL. Our team of US and India based programmers are working to develop the next generation of online, database driven, web-based survey and registration systems for its clientele. Each employee will be involved in every step of the design and development process allowing them the creativity and freedom necessary for personal and professional development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in XML technologies (XML, XSL, XSL-FO)
- Familiarity with Open XML Formats.
- Knowledge of Office Open XML File Formats (PPTX, XLSX, DOCX) and Open Packaging onventions (XML reference schemas, ZIP container, Parts, Relationships).• Knowledge of Open Office XML File Format like ODS.
- Familiarity with SVG XML-based vector image format.
- Knowledge of Java programming language a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Python programming language a strong plus.
- Experience with MySQL a plus.
- Windows OS background.
- Ability to speak and comprehend English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming or related degree required.
- Masters Degree is a plus.
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and background. Comprehensive benefits package provided.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the form below and attach your resume.