TNS Social Responsibility Initiative
Engage the Community
We are passionate in our belief that engaged employees create higher performing organizations, and we also believe it is essential that we give back to our community. Our 2017 social responsibility initiative combines these two beliefs and allows us to focus on what we do best ... educating and engaging people. We have decided to select a handful of nonprofit organizations in the community to offer a complimentary engagement services. Additionally, we will be selecting OD\IO students as interns and matching them with a Kantar TNS Mentor to run the project. Together we will help non-profit organizations measure and improve their levels of employee engagement while giving local students real world HR Experience.
To learn more about the complimentary service please fill out the form below
- Partner with local non-profit organizations within our community to run a complimentary engagement survey.
- Partner with local universities and OD-I/O Programs to provide students with meaningful internship opportunities.
- Train and mentor interns and help them develop deliverables.
- A graduate student intern that has completed 50% of their coursework will act as the project manager and consultant with the guidance and mentorship of a senior TNS leader.
- The intern will go through extensive training and become certified in TNS’s methodology and survey platform.
- The intern will provide:
- Initial Needs Analysis
- Detailed Proposal and Project Timeline
- Administration of Survey
- Survey Results Presentation
- Strategy for Action Planning
- Additional consulting support can be provided to the Organization by a Kantar TNS staff member including I/O psychologists, statisticians, and HR thought leaders.
- Interested in psychometrics and employee engagement.
- Willing to dedicate a specific number of hours to get certified and execute deliverables.
- Willing to be a brand champion of Kantar TNS - Employee Insights.
- Willing to have fun and help an organization and a community improve their engagement.
Register using the form below: