Groundbreaking Employee Engagement & Brand Research
There are 10 other HR webinars that you could sign up for today that will tell you where to spend your budget and encourage you to invest in employee engagement, invest in leader development, invest in culture and continuous listening programs, etc. But what can they tell you about how it all pays off – beyond the ROI?
- Can you prove how your most valuable resource promotes your brand and impacts the bottom line?
- Do you know how to guarantee your people-investments deliver the brand promise to your customer base?
- Do you have factual, hard evidence to show Senior Management how HR directly impacts sales and revenue year over year?
You invest heavily in your most valuable resource – your people – but...
Join us for a one-of-a-kind interview style presentation guest hosted by Dr. Brittany Aguilar, from Kantar TNS, and TEDx speaker Kelly Leonard, from Second City Works (the same Second City that launched Bill Murray, Tina Fey & Amy Koehler). The topic of discussion will be our groundbreaking 2017 Employee Engagement research which dives into new evidence linking employee engagement and internal branding to customer experience, company brand, and directly shows how the dollars spent come back into your organization’s pocket.
Digging into these questions requires a solid grasp on the art and science of delivering on your brand. Listen in as we uncover what really makes the difference for crafting a full brand experience for employees and customers, and draws a clear line from employee engagement to dollar signs!
- “Hot off the Press” research linking employee engagement to customer experience and brand promise.
- How organizations of all sizes and industries can leverage employees to improve their brand and drive business.
- Practical “art and science” tips and techniques to implement these best practices today. This webinar is designed for HR/OD/IO and employee engagement professionals everywhere.