HR vs Leader-Led Surveys
Who should lead your next Employee Engagement Survey?
As the pace of today’s business environment continues to accelerate and more millennials join the workforce, it’s no wonder that organizations and leaders request their needs to get more frequent feedback from employees. The buzz around leader-led surveys is intensifying - as it should! In fact, some organizations are empowering leaders, managers, and HR business partners with the option to run quick pulse surveys. These will accelerate and adjust local action plans while central HR moves to a biennial census survey.
We will put the concept of leader-led engagement surveys under the microscope, and deliver new insights on how to find the employee engagement survey “sweet spot.”
In this webinar you will discover answers to these critical areas:
- Is your organization ready for a leader-led employee engagement survey program?
- How do you leverage the importance past survey experience?
- What new technology is available to support this strategy?
- What is the role of your leaders in making this choice?
- How does leader accountability and capability impact this decision?
- How will your organization's climate impact your readiness?